Calvary is one church with two locations.
Our Clearwater Campus sits on the SW corner of the intersection of Drew Street and McMullen Booth Road which is immediately north of Gulf-to-Bay Blvd (Hwy. 60) and the Bayside Bridge.
Head east on Drew Street to McMullen Booth Road.
From Gulf-to-Bay Blvd (Hwy. 60) or from the Bayside Bridge:
Head north on either McMullen Booth Road or Bayview (just west of the Bayside bridge).
You can easily enter Calvary's campus three ways:
- From Drew St. while heading east
- From Bayview Ave. (which runs on the west side of our campus between Drew and Gulf-to-Bay Blvd.)
- From McMullen Booth Road heading south.
View Larger Map
East Lake Campus
Our East Lake Campus is conveniently located at 1190 East Lake Road, Tarpon Springs, FL 34688.
From the North:
From the North Pinellas County/West Pasco/West Hillsborough County areas we are south of Tarpon Ave./Keystone Rd. Follow East Lake Road south to our campus.
From the South:
Follow McMullen Booth Road/East Lake Road north past the Lansbrook area. At the intersection of East Lake and Ridgeline turn left. Follow the signs to the west entrance of the campus. This entrance is adjacent to East Lake High School's Football Stadium.